BH300-01 and BH300-02 touch safe holders are designed for 10x85 mm cylindrical fuse links, especially for use with photovoltaic equipment. BH300-02 touch safe holder has a short circuit indicator light. It will light up when the circuit is interrupted (LED at min 200 VDC).
- Rated Voltage: 1500 VDC
- Rated Current: 32 A
- Rated Breaking Capacity: 30 kA
- Wire Range: 18-8 AWG (1.5-10 mm²)
- Torque: 3.4 N.m
- Maximum Heat Dissipation: 8.5 W
- Operation Temperature: -40 °C to +150 °C
- Material Flammability: UL 94-V0
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Mounting: DIN Rail mounting
- Standards: UL 4248-19; EN 60947-3
ADLER’s BH300-01 and BH300-02 touch safe fuse holders are designed for all standard 10x85 mm PV fuses such as ADLER A75 / A85 series and other cylindrical fuse up to Ø10x85 mm, with current ratings up to 32 A at 1500 VDC, it can effectively protect 1500 VDC cuits and equipment in photovoltaic applications.